PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment for consultation is due at time of consultation, this payment is separate from any further services purchased.
- A $50 deposit is required at time package ordered.
- The remainder of the payment for packages is due no later than when the first hands on work session is completed, to receive the discounted rate.
- Purchases may of course be made prior to hands on work session.
- After the package hours are completed, any further hours of work needed will be billed at the normal hourly rate, unless a new package is purchased.
- There are no refunds for any completed hands on work sessions.
- Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, or paypal.
- There are no refunds on purchased packages.
- Packages must be used by 1 calendar year from date of purchases.
- Packages may not be combined with any other offers.
- The client acknowledges that they understand there may be some risks involved in the moving of furniture and accessories as part of the organization services.
- The client will hereby waive any and all monetary claims for damage or injury to themselves or their belongings. The client assumes all legal financial responsibility themselves for such.
- The client further warrants that they have the authority to authorize the movement of all furniture and accessories within this home. Including items to be disposed of.
- The client will acknowledge that this property is covered with Home Owners Insurance and agree that this policy will be the only coverage for any future claims.
PERSONAL SAFETY AND PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- The client acknowledges that they will inform Clutter Free Indeed, LLC of all hazardous conditions or materials within the premises.
- This includes structural defects, faulty electrical wiring and plumbing, firearms, hazardous chemicals, hazardous medical equipment or medical waste (such as syringes, sharps, bandages, bedpans, etc.)
- The client agrees that Clutter Free Indeed, LLC will not handle medical or biological hazards.
- The client will have all work areas cleared of animal/pet waste of any form prior to Clutter Free Indeed, LLC arrival to work.
- In case of needing to reschedule, I must receive your request no sooner than 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours before your appointment time and not rescheduled in the next 30 days will forfeit any payment already made.
- Ideas, opinions and recommendations whether on this website, any social media platforms, or in person are for educational purposes only, and should not be considered legal, financial, or medical advice.
- I am not an attorney, licensed financial professional, or a doctor. Clutter Free Indeed, LLC is not liable for any losses or damages related to actions or failure to act on any content discussed on the website, social media platforms, or in person.
- Your privacy is of utmost importance to me. Your name or any identifying properties will never be shared without your express written consent on my website, brochures, posters, flyers, presentations, or social media platforms.
- I will not use it to benefit myself or my company, or share this information with others.
- Testimonials and photos I share are from actual clients of Clutter Free Indeed, LLC.
- These testimonials are not intended to promise the same or similar results to future clients, but rather they represent what is possible through illustrative examples.
- As agreed in writing, donations can be taken care of by Clutter Free Indeed, LLC.
- Of course priority is placed on charities that home owners designate, but I also work with local organizations attempting to place needed items into the correct hands.
CODE OF ETHICS:
- I will advertise my services openly and honestly.
- I will accurately represent my qualifications in verbal and written communications.
- If I am unable or unqualified to fulfill the requests that the client has, I will make every effort to recommend the services of another qualified professional service.
- I will communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses. The fees and expenses I charge I do deem to be reasonable and legitimate.
- Recommendations I make for services and /products will always be made with the client’s best interest in mind.